With great success took place the short term joint staff event in Ancona, between 13 and 17 February 2017
of the project «Violence in Dating for Youth» under the Erasmus +, KA2.
The project relates to violence in relationships between young people 13 to 18 years, in accordance with national and international references and statistics. The aim of the project is to reduce violence among young people in the relevant age groups targeting:
- Increase awareness about the problem among young people, educators, youth organizations and public institutions.
- To improve the skills of young people about human relationships.
- To improve personal safety sense.
- The improvement of formal, non-formal and informal education on the subject.
At the meeting the Project Partners have worked:
– The methodology to be followed,
– Tools to be used,
– In organizational and administrative matters,
– In the next steps to be followed,
– The finalization of the next meetings.
The short term joint staff event was attended by the project partners from the following countries and organizations:
- Italy, TENDER.
- Italy, Associazione Culturale Communia.
- Portugal, SOPRO.
- Cyprus, EUROSUCCESS CONSULTING LTD.
- Spain, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN ANTONIO.
- Greece, Responsible Citizens.
- Italy, ISS Podesti.
- Spain, AELV.
- Czech Republic, Hranicka