Responsible Citizens participate as a partner in the project «Violence in Dating for Youth» under the Erasmus +, Strategic Alliances for Youth, Key Action 2, «Exchange of Good Practices».
The project relates to violence in relationships between young people 13 to 18 years, in accordance with national and international references and statistics. The aim of the project is to reduce violence among young people in the relevant age groups targeting:
- Increase awareness about the problem among young people, educators, youth organizations and public institutions.
- To improve the skills of young people about human relationships.
- To improve personal safety sense.
- The improvement of formal, non-formal and informal education on the subject.
The Kick off Meeting was held in the town of Barcelos in Portugal, 27-28 October 2016. The meeting was attended by the project partners from the following countries and organizations:
- Italy, TENDER
- Italy, Associazione Culturale Communia
- Portugal, SOPRO
- Cyprus, EUROSUCCESS CONSULTING LTD
- Spain, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN ANTONIO
- Greece, Responsible Citizens
At the opening meeting clearly defined the project objectives, the next steps, as well as the individual operations per partner and activity.