The Final Transnation Meeting of the project «WO-MENT» in the context of Grundtvig Learning Partnerships of the Programme Education and Culture Lifelong learning Programme was held in Larissa, Greece between 01st and 03rd of June.
In the Final Meeting participated delegates from each partner country:
- Estella-Lizarra’s Town Hall, Spain
- Geminarie Group, Malta
- Multikultura, Poland
- Eurokom Association, Italy
- Responisble Citizens, Greece.
The aim of the meeting was to discuss the finalization and the sustainability of the Project:
- Work done up to June 2015.
- Changes\\Corrections to be done on site of the Project.
- Improvement of Mentoring Tool.
- Dissemination Activities.
- Colloboration among partners on submitting the Final Report.