1. Raising awareness and engaging low skilled women migrant learners in the project;
2. Promotion of project results;
3. Promotion of e-mentoring service, especially among the low skilled women migrant learners;
4. Promoting the project at local, national and European Level.
From the beginning of the project, the website will be used as the main dissemination channel. The website contains information on the project, the project partners, the project aims and objectives, project results and activities, links, etc.
Information about the project and its activities will be uploaded on the websites of each partner organizations, including a link to the project website.
The graphic identity of the WO-MENT project consists of the logo, which plays an important role in creating the project identity. It is included in all documents, dissemination materials, presentations in events and conferences and online channels. Click here to download the logo in different formats.
Email newsletters will be circulated on a regular basis to different stakeholders. The email newsletters will contain short information on the project, project aims, project website, news and events.
Direct Mailing List
Direct mailing to potentially interested organisations in the project results with information about the project, project newsletters etc.
An introductory leaflet in the English language has been produced to announce the start of the project, spread information on its aims, and promote the project website. Click here to download the e-leaflet. It is envisaged to produce two other e-leaflets towards the end of the project to disseminate the project results and final conference.
Distribution and Dissemination
As soon as the project website is developed and is online the following actions will be taken:
• each partner places on their own website a link, a short text about the project and recent news;
• each partner exchanges the WO-MENT website link with related institutions;
• the web developer optimizes search results of the websiteThe email newsletters and e-leaflets will be spread:
• within own partners’ institutions
• within own business network
• within social partners’ institutions
• within migrant communities
• within migrant organizations
• within educational institutes
Please find more details here